The Faculty of Education at Dhonburi Rajabhat University was originally established as the Woman's Vocational Teacher Training School.
Preserving Morality and Leading through Quality Education
As a professional organization, to develop and produces teachers and professional educators of the highest knowledge, morality, and technology qualifications.
1. To develop and produce teachers and professional educators at their highest ability.
2. To develop a proper management system and integrate technology in teaching
1. To develop and produce teachers and professional educators to the national standard.
2. To assist and develop students in their intended qualifications.
3. To research and establish a body of knowledge in the developmental processes of teaching, learning and community development.
The Rajabhat Universities compose one of the university systems in Thailand.
They were formerly called Rajabhat Institutes and originally formed the teachers college system. In 2004, King Bhumibol Adulyadej collectively elevated them to be universities. Most provinces have one and they are generally easier to gain admission to than the "public universities" (formerly the government universities). Most Rajabhat Universities offer graduate degrees, some even to the doctoral level.
These institutions are equivalent to British polytechnics that have become universities. They face a similar challenge of matching the prestige of older institutions. They were conferred the royal word Rajabhat to possibly shield them from criticism and help raise their status.
The vast majority adhere to Buddhism (Theravada form), 5% are Muslim and there are Christian and Hindu minorities.
Western visitors will generally receive a handshake on ...Student Life Cost of LivingEducation Know more >>